Monday, December 6, 2010

holiday jams

here's my 2010 holiday playlist 

(post yours so we can share)

last christmas wham cover by glee cast
christmas by leighton meester
winter song by sara bareilles and ingrid michaelson
have yourself a merry little christmas by christina aguilera
all I want for christmas in you by mariah carey
mistletoe by colbie caillat
ill be home for christmas by josh groban
frosty the snowman by fiona apple
all my bells are ringing by lenka
baby its cold outside by dean amrtin
let it snow by michael buble
rockin around the Christmas tree by jessica simpson
grown-up christmas list michael buble
I saw mommy kissing santa claus by Jackson 5
The first noel by sarah mclachlan

check out my personal blog to hear the songs if you want

TIS THE SEASON


0 comments:

Post a Comment