Wednesday, March 30, 2011

shady

In case you guys didn't already know shade clothing is back in business. naturally I get the newsletter so as soon as I got an email they were alive again I went a bought a few things I been waiting for. here's some things you guys NEED to know about

these leggings are heaven. they feel like butter, but are thick enough for coverage. they also have a thick comfy waistband, similar to my other favs
I was worried about this one. It looked like a great idea but I wasn't sure it would live up, however it TOTALLY did. Its really comfortable and is perfect for when you have something a little low cut, or need extra coverage with a dress/top under the arms. know what I mean? sometimes i just need a little something as an under layer without the extra bulk. this is a life saver!
I also got one of these layer tees. shade has a few different kinds of tops now.
baby tee, classic tee, layer tee....
this one had cute hemmed trim and fits great

I've always liked shade but I was exceptionally pleased with my latest purchases and just bought a few more items.


yeah for shade!


p.s. where are you guys... get to postin!

1 comments:

Ryan said...

Thanks for the find! I can't wait to order a few things. I have been searching for great new leggings!

Post a Comment