Friday, January 21, 2011

OBAGI (oh.bah.jee)

so has anyone heard of this skincare company? My father in law recently went into business with them and I just got a big huge starter kit for their Obagi C RX system and I'm so excited to try it! I feel humbled because when I first saw their product I saw the older samples that are meant for older women and men- more of an anti- aging prescription grade without-the-prescription-looking bottle and I'm ashamed to say that I made fun of them and called the bottles old fashioned. I say ashamed because I really had no experience with the product, I didn't know who it was for or what it looked like or what it does... and then I got this starter kit (which retails for like 300 dollars- for free.) and it's for younger skin, and it came with a cute plum bag, and all the products are infused with Vitamin C which is the only antioxidant that helps your skin produce collagen (makes it firm and pretty). I'll let you know what the product does to my face after I use it for a while, I have really sensitive skin so it's hard for me to pick something new, but if it works for me I stick with it FOREVER. It would be nice to have all my face care in ONE brand, so that I don't have to go to ten different companies for ten different products that haven't been tested together. Does anybody else know anything about this company or know anyone who uses their products? I bet I could hook them up with awesome coupons and samples and stuff, Obagi is super loyal to it's costumers- who are super loyal to them back! I'm not trying to toot my dad's horn, I'm just being honest. So if you are looking for a new skin product, you should try obagi. It used to only be prescribed by dermatologists, but now it's on the market for every type of skincare you can imagine. Get some! or just check it out here

3 comments:

.kaitlyn. said...

Ive never heard of it, but keep me posted. im always looking for great skincare stuff :)

Whitney said...

Ditto to what K said! It sounds wonderful. I have very sensitive skin as well and have a hard time finding products that are moisturizing without making me break out or give me a rash. I would love to hear more! Thanks for sharing.

Nicole said...

super cute blog!

Post a Comment