Monday, October 26, 2009

Chocolate Rolo Cookies


This is my sister stephanie's recipe. I made them myself for the first time last night. They are so good & so simple. I am a horrible cookie maker, unless they come in premade squares. My cookies always come out so flat but these turned out perfect!
1 Chocolate Cake Mix
I used the exact kind that is in the picture above. Betty Crocker, Tripple Chocolate Fudge
2 Eggs
1/3 Cup Oil
1 bag of Rolos
Don't follow the directions on the back of the cake box, just add the mix, eggs, and oil. Take a ball of dough a little bigger than a rolo and wrap it around a rolo. Back at 8 min @ 350 degrees on a greased cookie sheet. It made about 30 cookies. Kaitlyn and anyone else that loves chocolate and rolos, you must do this ASAP and report back to me. Its a bit of heaven on hearth. Love you all!
Shay Shay











0 comments:

Post a Comment