Friday, October 2, 2009

I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils...

Oh hello there Fall,


OK, who's got some great fall time activities?? I know someone does. In the meantime while I wait for the posts to pour in here are some on my fall favs


TREATS TO ENJOY
Pumpkins scones, pumpkin bread (BTW does anyone have a good recipe), OK pumpkin anything :)Peppermint tea (I know, I know you're thinking it's more a Christmas thing, but peppermint tea is really good for all seasons)


FALL TIME FUN

Roasting pumpkin seeds, walks in Central Park (Oh the leaves are pretty) surfing the Internet for Halloween costumes.

SIMPLE JOYS OF FALL

Scarves, pumpkin and spice candles, new school supplies, feelings of gratitude, cozy movie watching, leaves changing color, crisp air, great boots

GOOD FALL MOVIES

You've got mail, August Rush, Autumn in New York, Practical Magic, Hocus Pocus...

Post your fav fall crafts or add to my lists!!!!!!! Come on inspire us, I dare you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment