Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE


His hello was the end of her endings
Her laugh was their first step down the aisle
His hand would be hers to hold forever
His forever was as simple as her smile
He said she was what was missing
She said instantly she knew
She was a question to be answered
And his answer was “I do”

For me this Valentine's Day is a special one. My first as a Mrs. with someone to really call mine. I'm so exicted and fully intend to get carried away with the festivities. I always love Valentines because I love pink and I love LOVE, its my kind of holiday. What I really love about it is the fact is a celebration of all the people you care about, not just your mom on mother's day. It's the chance to show the ones you love that you care. I'm a big fan of crafts and notes as a medium for showing affection and appreciation. Let's share ideas here...
I'll be making numerous V-day related posts I'm sure, but it's not that far away so let this post set the mood.


(Check out martha stewart.com for Valentines Craft ideas!)

2 comments:

Karemom said...

Me too! i have always loved Valentines Day! It's my second favorite holiday; Christmas of course is first. I love pink, lace, old fashioned valentines and anything vintage. How fun to celebrate LOVE.

Domestic Goddess Creations said...

I love it! Definately a second favorite to Christmas as well :) I am already working on planning a Valentine's Day dinner, complete with decorations & details, even down to the strawberry ice cream and cupcakes for dessert. I am also making vintage valentine's cards to send to friends across the country. I will be posting a blog soon with more info and details :) Hope you have a wonderful first V-Day as Mr. & Mrs!!! Congrats hun!

xoxo
Jennifer

Post a Comment